everything. nothing.

Yesterday was my 'half-birthday'. Which means I'm closer to 25 than 24.

2015 has been a roller-coaster of a year. 2014 was a year of waiting and 2013 of change.

With three months to go, 2015 is looking like the year where nothing and everything happened.

Confused? I am.   



Nothing. I haven't left Canberra or the APS. Despite wanting to.

Everything. Most obviously, I've found myself as a writer. But there are also the things I hide.

Insecurities. Fear. Sadness. Anger. Tears. Of which there have been many.

I don't have all the answers – and never will  but I'm taking baby steps towards a new dream.

.....

That perpetual rain-cloud, it exists. 

Tears trickling. Heart decaying. All you want to do, is curl up and sleep.

You hide the pain as best as you can but it leaks like a pen, staining every part of your life.

Some end everything. Others  like myself  are lucky to have people they can turn to.

There is no shame in asking for help.

Popular Posts