Hello Goodbye?

I've reached the point where I'm no longer counting how many weeks I have been in Lund but how many I have left... I remember feeling a little sad the day I left Lund for my flight to Basel and couldn't quite work out why until I realised Switzerland was the furtherest I'd ever been from Lund. Interesting...

The view from my room (4:30pm, Saturday 12 November)
I'm already thinking about my farewell party... I don't want to think about leaving but there is a part of me that is mentally preparing for Monday 23 January. Will it make it any easier to say goodbye? Most probably no...

Too true... (from Norsk Folkemuseum, Oslo)
On a brighter note, I received an 'A' (!) for the essay I was worried about failing... I was so surprised I couldn't help laughing out loud. What a relief! Speaking of study, I had my last lecture for 'Swedish Politics' today! The take-home exam will be held 23 - 25 November and I need to submit a plan for the final paper due 5 January. Given I'll be travelling quite a bit in December (London, Stockholm, Lapland), I really need to start working on this paper...

Popular Posts